Sunday, June 28, 2009

Nuttin' But Stringz


Was watching America's Got Talent on TV yesterday.

Wanted to search for a martial arts group call the Sideswipe on Youtube coz their performance was awesome.

Instead me and my sis came across this violinist duo called Nuttin' But Stringz.

I like instrumental music
I like hiphop
I like classical music
I like jazz
Therefore when instrumental + hip hop + classical + jazz
The result is FREAKIN' AWESOME MUSIC!!!!!

These two brothers are just so talented
Two thumbs up for Damien and Tourie Escobar (I would have given them 10 thumbs if i have... but then that will ultimately make me a freak myself)

The song 'Thunder' was featured in their first album... Fantastic music...
I wanted to upload it here but there are some html errors ... sigh

Anyway I listened to a couple of their songs on Youtube and fell in love with the songs including 'Dance With My Father', 'Broken Sorrow' and 'Suka 4 her'...

I am officially declaring that I am gonna try to get their albums!!!!!!!!!!



I love violin!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment