Tuesday, June 30, 2009

On a Johor public holiday...

Was out with my old pals on Monday...coz it was a public holiday here in Johor...
Hong Kok, Vivian, Me and Kelvin
It had been a while since we all meet together...
We had our lunch at Nando's @ Tebrau City coz it looks comfy... good location for us to sit and chat. Basically it was a good gathering... Lots of gossips and laughter.

Hong Kok never wanna smile when he is on camera... so we decided to play along

Me and Viv... She is so pink and I am so dark

I have no idea what dish is this but it taste pretty alright and looks interesting. But kinda reminds me of those horror movie where the hook can be used as a weapon ...


Anyway, I thought this was a chicken without a head.
I was a bit curious at first coz was wondering the reason behind the missing chicken head.
My logic was:
Nando's sells chicken
This thing looks like a chicken body
Therefore this thing = chicken

I bodoh went and ask my pals why this chicken got no head.

Their response was first silence...then hysterical laughter
Coz it was a chilli.
NAN DESKA????

Yeah it does look like a chilli instead of a decapitated chicken....my bad...

Anyway it was a great outing... Hope we can go out again!!!!




We are all grown ups now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment