Friday, July 10, 2009

KA-CHING!

You know how it is like when you gotta start anew, whether it is starting school, starting a new semester, starting work etc, and you need to buy new things?

KA-CHING!
All new things are shinny and nice...
But when you are forced to buy something just for some 6 day kursus, all you can hear is the weeping sound of your bank account

Sigh
Because of the stupid dress code of my BTN, I actually HAVE to buy LONG BLACK SKIRT, LONG SLEEVE T SHIRTS, LONG SLEEVE WHITE SHIRT that I know I ain't gonna wear them again... Ok maybe the white shirt will come in handy but definitely NOT the long black skirt

I phoned the organizing committee that day to clear my confusion

Me : Kak, dalam surat tu tulis kena pakai skirt panjang warna hitam
She : Ya betul, ikut surat saja
Me : Kalau pakai seluar slacks hitam panjang tak boleh ke
She : Tak boleh la... untuk induksi boleh tapi BTN kena pakai skirt

....

What kinda silly rule is this
I really wanna ask her what is the rationale behind it

Anyway I finally bought all my stuff today at Jusco
After testing on the white shirt and black long skirt, I only got one thing in my mind
I look like a choir singer
The picture is so ugly that I refuse to upload it here
There goes my plan to buy a new bag

Oh ya THANK GOODNESS I already got a pair of black shoes from Clarks that I bought some time ago when I have the money to spend
If not, I think I will really conduct a funeral for my bank account d
Dah lah now I already got no funds from PTPTN
Sigh

KA-CHING!!!!!!



I need money... desperately

0 comments:

Post a Comment